Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Inexpensive VS Expensive

As an at home mommy I try to look for great deals on new products. Now don't get me wrong, I have a huge makeup case of expensive makeup products such as MAC, Chanel, Urban Decay, and Makeup Forever. Even though I love these brands and the effect they give. I'm now a mommy on a budget. So I shop at the local drug store for great inexpensive products that won't bust the bank. I wanted to share with you today one of my fabulous finds.

MAC Strobe Cream ($34) VS L'Oreal Magic Lumi ($12).

As much as I love the smoothness and smell of the MAC Strobe Cream I can get the same effect and feel as the L'Oreal Magic Lumi for a fraction of the cost! So if you're on a budget like me. Here's a great cost saver!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh love the comparison and budget friendly finds! Can't wait to see what else we can save money on while still looking glam!

    ReplyDelete