Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kissable Lips

Hi!! It's been a while since I've done a product review. I love this product so much that I had to write about it. I recently went to Ulta and purchased L'Oréal's New Colour Riche Carasse Wet Lip Shine. Now, I must say I've used similar products and wasn't very happy with the wearability of it. However, I absolutely LOVE this product!! It goes on so light but has great pigment without that gooey gloppy heavy feel of a lipgloss. It moisturizes the lip making them feel super smooth. Trust me ladies you're boyfriend or husbands won't mind you kissing them with this on your lips!! I definitely have to go back and purchase the other beautiful colors they carry. The one I have on in the picture is # 191 Stubborn Plum. It applies more like a soft pinky plum color. I hope you love this product as much as I do!! Stay tuned for my next post... I'm going to be doing a makeup haul of my favorite L'Oréal products!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment